Home Forums Exoplanet Pro Home Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ravi Singh
    Participant

Hi

I am using exoplanet pro. I am having issues regarding the image on homepage that comes next to about us section. I want to replace it or remove it. Here is the link to the site http://01z.2af.myftpupload.com. I also wanted to change the layout of the home page because when I write the text in home page text editor it comes on the slider picture and doesn’t show the slider tabs.  I want the text to come below it so that I could have good readability for SEO purposes and can use page builder to fix content for future references . Or if there is a css code that can hide the text that comes on home page slider.

Thanks

Yazmin
    Keymaster

Hello

To change the image in the About Us Section, in the Customizer go to ‘Static Homepage Options’ > ‘About Us Section’ and under the ‘Image’ heading click the ‘Change Image’ button to upload an image or choose an image from your media library.

The text on the slider (below the slide title) is not the main text/content of your home page, it is the Excerpt of the page(s) you have selected for the slider.

There are two different ways to change this text;

1. go to the page editor for the page you have selected for the slide and edit/delete the text in the ‘Excerpt’ area, or…
    2. in the Customizer, go to ‘Static Homepage Options’ > ‘Slider Settings’ and under the ‘Choose how to build your slider content’ heading, select ‘Text Inputs’. This then allows you to write text for the Caption Title and Caption Sub Title instead of showing the title and excerpt of the selected page. If you don’t want any text below the slide title, simply leave the Caption Sub Title empty.

Please see the Slider Settings documentation and the Slider/Hero Section documentation for more information.

Ravi Singh
    Participant

Thank you it worked but now I having other issues related to HOMEPAGE. I am trying to use call to action panel and I am not able to use phone number. It only provide link option. Please let me know if any plugin need to be installed.

Thanks

Yazmin
    Keymaster

To include a phone number, simpy type your phone number in to the ‘Button Text’ area, and then for the ‘Link To’ write your phone number link using the ‘tel:’ format, for example:

tel:000000000

Ravi Singh
    Participant

Hi

Thanks a ton it worked just fine.

I want to know if I could change the layout of the static home page in terms of spacing between the each row and also wanted to know if I could add another customized row to it. If you could see my site then last two row are attached to each other real well http://01z.2af.myftpupload.com/ where as the other rows are not. and last row has spacing on side but 2nd last row doesn’t have any spacing which makes it look kinda weird. I would also like to know if I could use my page builder on the static homepage in any way that would be nice. I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you

Yazmin
    Keymaster

For the spacing thing, add some margin above the client logos section with this CSS snippet in ‘Additional CSS’

#clients-section {
    margin-top: 50px;
    }

To allow the page content to be displayed on the homepage, in the customizer go to ‘Homepage Settings’ and check the box next to the ‘Show Page Content On Front Page’ option.

Then in the page editor for the page which you have selected to be your homepage, your page content will also be displayed. You can use any page builder of your choice to create the content.

If you are seeing an empty space at the side of the content and you don’t want to have the sidebar on this page, select the “no sidebar” option in the ‘Sidebar Layout’ section of the page editor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Home Page’ is closed to new replies.